- Manage and develop the Major Gifts portfolio, end to end
- Hills District, parking available
- Flexible workplace, with competitive salary packaging
About the role
The Fundraising Manager oversees the fundraising activity to increase donors and donation revenues. This includes the fundraising strategy and donor acquisition and relationships across all revenue streams, but with a focus on Major Gifts.
- Formulation of a fundraising strategy and execution of Major Donors strategy
- Major donor prospect research and stewardship of relationships
- Account manage existing corporate partnerships
- Oversee trusts and foundations and supervise the grants process
- Drafting major grant applications and government proposals
- Increase donor partnerships, donor numbers and donor revenues across segments
- Manage the donor stewardship and retention program
- Oversee quarterly fundraising events that support the fundraising strategy (e.g. boardroom lunches)
- Devise annual fundraising budget and reports on performance
Skills & Attributes
- Passionate about improving the lives of disadvantaged youth
- Experience and demonstrated success in a fundraising role. Experience in major gifts or corporate partnerships desirable
- Experience or capacity to manage the donor CRM system, Salesforce NPSP preferred
- Excellent presentation skills, with great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Creative, ability to think laterally
- An aspiring leader with energy and enthusiasm
Shonagh Dimmick. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.