- Assist with strategy and develop into a Senior Fundraising Manager position
- North Sydney location, with fantastic transport links
- Competitive Salary Packaging
- Support and collaborate with members of the Catholic Church to develop and implement the organisation’s fundraising strategy.
- Assist with development of the major donor and bequest strategy, focusing on acquisition and retention.
- Focus on increasing income from the regular giving program and support the development of a national workplace giving program.
- Use research and data to identify areas for growth to develop strategies and generate income.
- Ensure a successful donor journey, developing current relationships and building loyalty.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field fundraising, marketing, communications or similar.
- Regular Giving experience.
- Track record of generating income within fundraising, over a variety of income streams.
- The ability to assist and develop successful fundraising strategies.
- Proven success managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, with great leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced database management and analysis skills are desirable.
Rosheen Singh. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.