- Support the team in administration and donor engagement tasks
- Work for a great organisation with opportunities to grow and develop
- North Ryde location, parking is available
This role is responsible for supporting the National Fundraising Team for this information and support services NFP organisation. Assist with all daily operations including administration, data entry, invoicing and donor engagement. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and ensure operations run smoothly to protect and grow revenue.
- Provide exceptional customer service, engage in meaningful calls with donors and assist with their enquiries.
- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date.
- Ensure donations are processed and coded accurately and acknowledgment receipts are provided.
- Liaise with the finance team to manage the invoicing process for each financial year.
- Assist with key fundraising events, which may require occasional weekend work.
- Provide general administration support to the National Relationship Specialist and additional support to the wider team when necessary.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Fundraising would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Experience in a similar administration and customer service role.
- A fundraising background would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a great telephone manner.
- Skilled in MS packages and proven IT competency, experience in writing and proofing copy is desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team.
- High-level organisation skills, with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
- A genuine interest in the charity sector, with a mature and empathetic approach.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.