Supporting several fundraising teams within the organisation, this role has a great mix of both administrative duties and donor care allowing the successful applicant to really broaden their skill set. This role requires efficient and accurate processing of donations, as well as data entry, CRM system maintenance and excellent customer service.
- Beautiful central location
- Paying $50-60,000 + super + salary packaging
- Data entry into the CRM system Raisers Edge
- Donation processing and receipting
- CRM system maintenance, ensuring data is kept up to date
- Engaging in meaningful calls from the public and donors, providing exceptional customer service
- Participating in making thank you calls to recent donors and supporters
- Implement donor care strategy with the aim of improving donor retention
- Assist in the coordination of community engagement
- A great attitude and clear passion for working in the charity sector
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Salary packaging available
- State of the art facilities
- Collaborative team environment
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.