- 2 Graphic Designers needed for a 2 week project.
- Adelaide Location
- Start early June
You will be tasked with the revamp of a 50-60 page brochure. Here you will implement new and improved content and design, as well as maintaining consistency whilst meeting the creative needs of the design team.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Support the design team with creative solutions in the development and implementation of new designs for the brochure
- Maintain and ensure compliance within the brand
- Maintain visual brand identity across channels and platforms in line with business strategy
- Make corrections/amendments as requires
- Participate in the creation and final editing of the brochure
- Will have portfolio of work and experience in working with brochure design.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with Indesign, photoshop and Illustrator.
- Has excellent attention to detail and is able to stay within brand guidelines
- Comfortable using MAC Computer
- Experience with GoProof (desirable)
- Must be available for a 2-week assignment throughout the month of June
- The two designers will need their own laptop, Mac, with Adobe CC latest version, specifically (Indesign 14.02)
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume below. For further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.