This would be an ideal opportunity for somebody looking for a legal support role coupled with your excellent administration and customer service skills to support the boarder team.
There is a fantastic company culture and you would be working within a supportive team environment, this role is a temp opportunity working Monday to Friday until the EOFY with the possibly to extend.
About the Role:
Your new role will see you providing a range of administration support to staff within the Practice Groups across a range of different sectors, this will include:
- Carry out a range of ad-hoc admin tasks for the team such as photocopying, scanning and registering documents
- Preparation of meeting rooms, and catering when needed
- Collect & process mail,
- Urgent deliveries and filing of court documents
- Back-up support for the PA and Team Assistants
- Previous admin experience within a law firm desired
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to prioritise tasks and have strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate Microsoft Office level specifically Word and Excel