- Incredible career opportunity
- Set up team & function from scratch
- Full time, permanent position
- $150k - $170k Package (Plus relocation support)
- Based NSW Mid – North Coast, great road links
- City lifestyle whilst living close to the beach or countryside
You will join an internationally recognised service delivery organisation, concentrating on best practice, best technology and having a positive impact.
The organisation are due to open a state of the art facility in 2020, the largest of its kind in Australia. They are working hard now to embed a great leadership team and have everything functional and running smoothly.
About The Role:
As a Finance Business Partner, reporting the General Manager & Finance Director this is a genuinely unique opportunity to make a difference to others and advance your career.
As an experienced Senior Finance Manager you will bring your knowledge and experience to set up a function and team from the beginning, incorporating best financial practice and processes to successfully lead Financial & Commercial Operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading strategic costing & managing overall budget
- Regulatory and financial reporting & forecasting
- Managing internal control policies & procedures
- Managing financial risk activities
- Be involved in innovation, continuous improvement & growth strategies
- Provide guidance, leadership & management to a commercial operation to ensure a profitable enterprise for the facility & community
- You are a strategic & innovative senior financial professional
- Demonstrated commercial skills & advanced leadership experience
- You are intuitive, proactive & pragmatic, and have a hands-on approach to leading and motivating others.
- You are a confident influencer & negotiator who is able to motivate & impact stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated Experience interpreting & analysing complex financial & contractual information
- Ability to present & explain complex concepts in simple business language
- Tertiary educated with substantial experience in a similar financial leadership role
- Ideally you will hold CA, CPA or MBA
- Advanced Excel and SAP experience
- Demonstrate experience in balancing contract risk & return, optimising financial outcomes & managing commercial business relationships & partnerships
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience delivering results in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
If you are ready for your next career opportunity and looking to escape the big smoke, you can still experience city life, but chose to live by the beach or hinterland. The perfect balance of career progression & a good life!
Send your resume and a covering letter that outlines your demonstrated experience in response to the “Your Skills and Attributes” section of this advert.
Please send this through the Apply button or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322 for a confidential discussion.
There is no closing date for this position, applications are being reviewed as they are received.