- Full-time permanent role – generous salary package
- Based in the CBD – with regular travel to Randwick and Westmead
- Work with the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation and find meaning in your work
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation (‘the Foundation’) is an independent charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status as a Health Promotion Charity. We raise funds to ensure extraordinary healthcare is available to every child and their family every day. We also aim to keep children fit, happy, safe and well through health promotion and advocacy.
About the Role
The Financial Analyst will report into the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for providing key advice in establishing comprehensive operational budgets, forecasts and management reports to support the Foundation’s strategic and business plans.
This position provides support to the Foundation’s teams by assisting with relevant management and analytical reports addressing the Foundation’s financial performance, budgets, financial and non-financial KPI’s and performance modeling.
- Work in tandem with Leadership and Financial teams to provide effective business solutions that support future growth
- Assist development/implementation of the organization’s strategic and business plans (specifically financial and analytical outcomes)
- Analyze monthly results, assist in preparing the monthly management, Audit and Risk Committee and Board pack
- Implement continuous improvement solutions to support the Foundation in achieving revenue targets
- Lead the forecast and the annual budget forecast
- Degree in Accounting
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting/forecasting, reporting, and analysis – specifically in extracting information from multiple databases and collating the data in an insightful way
- CA/CPA qualification is advantageous
- Senior stakeholder relationship building experience
- Previous experience in a business partnership role providing expert financial analysis
- National Police Check will be conducted
- Flexible working – multiple options to assist in work-life balance
- Attractive NFP salary packaging benefit
- Discounted gym membership available
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com at Beaumont People. Please answer the screening questions as requested in Seek.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received. Please note we are recruiting this role to start in January 2020.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.