- Permanent opportunity for a leading Education provider
- Based in the Melbourne CBD close to public transport links
- Paying $60,000 + super
The role is responsible for ensuring all aspects of student fees and student finance are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This role is customer facing and sits within the student services hub.
- Coordinate all aspects of the student fees, including refunds, discounts and scholarships
- Implement and improve processes in relation to student withdrawals and deferrals that impact the student finances
- Help work with the International Student deposits and help reconcile each week or month with the Student Finance Manager
- Engage with students face to face to discuss financial issues including following up debtors
- Undertake invoicing and payments including tuition, residential and other fees
- Ensuring consistent compliance
The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident in speaking with students, who can show compassion, understanding and support.
Skills and abilities;
- Desirable to have experience within the education sector
- Experience in administration, confident on Excel and Outlook and online systems
- MUST have proven skills within customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, functioning across multiple systems, sites and peak weeks
- Ability to be organised, proactive and priorities a large workload
- Ability to elevate issues or call on support if necessary
- Hold a high level of integrity and honest at all times
- Must be able to start by the end of October
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application below. For further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.