The Financial Accounting Administrator position will be working within a small corporate services team, taking responsibility for the payables and financial reporting function. The primary function of this role will be to ensure accurate and timely completion of the Accounts Payable activities, monthly financial reports, and in collaboration with the team, the preparation of month-end close and reconciliations requirements.
This position is part time, 32 hours a week over four days and unfortunately this can not be negotiated.
- Coordinate accurate and timely completion of accounts payable and accounts receivable function
- responding to internal and external account queries
- Monthly closing and reconciliation of accounts activities including clear financial records maintenance, and providing detailed month-end financial reports and analysis
- Update and maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Supporting year-end audit processes, including preparation of annual financial statements
- Monitoring, preparing and submitting funding and service-related activities and responsibilities
- Preparation and lodgement of IAS and Quarterly BAS
Requirements of the position:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting
- Either a CPA or CA membership is advantageous
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar role, including financial reporting and analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management, with proven ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Working experience within non-for-profit or community services sector is desirable
- A successful Working with Children Check (WWCC) and Federal Police Check is required
You will be working for a charity who strive for equality, freedom and diversity in all their offerings. Working for a client centric charity, you will be involved in the improvement of critical services in the community services space. You will have the benefit of 5 additional annual leave days, as well as annual leave loading.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.