Due to an internal secondment, our Client is expecting to have the successful candidate onboard for 6 months with potential to be extended.
Salary $85-90K Base + Super
Full time hours
Immediate Start – Upon completion of security clearance
The successful candidate will provide assistance to both the Financial Controller and the Finance Manager.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of the Monthly financial statements.
- Preparation of Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in regular and accurate reporting of corporate credit cards.
- Assisting in the monthly update on the full year forecast, for reporting to the Executive Leadership Team
- Assisting in the production of the portfolio Budget statement and Mid-Year Economic Fiscal Outlook
- Assisting in the preparation of the year end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Assisting in the external year end and ongoing internal audit processes.
- Assisting in the monthly payroll process, including reconciliation of payroll to the general ledger, and employee entitlements review.
- Assisting in any other requests made to the finance team.
- Tertiary financial or accounting qualification
- Experience in a generalist accounting and financial analysis or Big 4 Background
- Proficiency in financial software and systems (preferably MYOB or similar)
- Successful candidate must be an Australian citizen and must obtain and hold an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) - Baseline security clearance.
If you meet the criteria and are interested, please apply today via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941