- Permanent, full – time role – available immediately
- Previous accounts/payroll experience required
- Based in Haberfield, close to multiple transit options, and plenty of street parking nearby
The Ella Centre, based in Sydney Inner West, provides inclusive and person-centred services to adults living with a disability, people who are aging, and their Carers to connect with the community and lead full, happy lives.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will provide efficient, effective, and consistent accounting and payroll operations within the team.
- Ensure timely payment of supplier invoices and correct allocation in MYOB
- Ensure income and payments are entered accurately into MYOB, assist team with income queries, and issue all receipts for participants
- Process the organisation’s payroll, on a fortnightly basis as per the SCHADS award, prepare reports as required
- Process superannuation contributions, and ensure employee leave and salary packaging records are maintained and up to date
- Process end of month transactions, reconciliations, and reporting, and provide other ad hoc support to the Finance Manager
- Efficiently manage the NDIS claims management/revenue process for the organisation
- National Police Records Check required
- Be an expert using MYOB and Microsoft Excel and Word in particular – experience with interpreting awards is a must have, ideally SCHADS
- Previous experience in a similar role in the not-for-profit sector, or working with the NDIS is highly desirable
- Accounting or Bookkeeping qualifications, or ‘qualifications by experience’ may be considered
- High level of confidentiality and attention to detail
- Work for a highly regarded not-for-profit – enjoy meaningful work
- Attractive salary package
- Join a collaborative team and work in a supportive environment
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please click “apply” to send through your cover letter along with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com. There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of The Ella Centre, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.