- Great work – life balance on offer for this four day a week role – only one day in office!
- Based in the North Sydney area – close to multiple transit options
Heart Research Australia is a national health charity that raises vital funds for researchers to conduct ground-breaking research into the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
About the role
- Manage the general administration of remote office requirements and one day a week onsite office
- Assist the Company Secretary with the preparation of Board and Finance & Audit Committee (FAC) meeting papers
- Manage the proper filing and storage of minutes and other Board documents as required
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Prepare administration budgets, and monitor/report on performance
- Review Quarterly BAS Statements for Lodgement and Payment of Monthly IAS prepared by external accountants, assist Honorary Auditors with annual audit process.
- Manage staff records including holiday & sick leave; maintain and update the HR Manual
- Facilitate staff training and compliance with EEO, WHS and Privacy requirements
- Supervise the IT & Database Specialist ensuring the efficient operation of IT & Database functions
- Supervise the Accounts Clerk in the efficient operation of all accounts clerk functions
The successful candidate
- Has financial qualifications in accounting, commerce or book-keeping, and previous experience in Finance and Operations management
- Is action orientated, with strong time/project management skills, and able to work effectively in a remote environment
- Understands current workplace laws and regulations
- Is tech savvy, an Excel whiz, and able to troubleshoot common IT issues
- Has not-for-profit experience (with exposure to, or knowledge of Salesforce and the principles of fundraising)
- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Work with a manager who invests in, and supports their people
- Great work -life balance, working almost fully remote with one day out of four in the office
- Work in a highly regarded national health charity
If this sounds like you, please apply directly through the link – with a resume and tailored cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this role on behalf of Heart Research Australia - please direct all questions to Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.