- Great work – life balance on offer for this three day a week role – only one day in office!
- Based in the North Sydney area – close to multiple transit options
- Work in a small and tight knit and passionate team
About the organisation
Heart Research Australia is a national health charity that raises vital funds for researchers to conduct ground-breaking research into the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of heart disease.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Processing and banking; processing donations, issuing receipts; mailing donations; maintaining and updating donor records, including verifying and updating of database data
- Preparing, collecting, and making in-person deliveries to the bank
- Daily Accounts Receivable processing, weekly Accounts Payable, weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of revenue between Salesforce and Xero
- Handling bank and credit card returned inquiries
- Providing administrative and office support as needed, such as liaising with suppliers and taking general inquiries over the phone
- Provide additional support during periods of high volume data processing
The successful candidate has:
- Previous bookkeeping experience, such as accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliations and cash handling procedures
- Previous experience working with Salesforce and a strong understanding of the system is a must have
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management, the ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines, without losing attention to detail
- Tech savviness, and is experienced with Microsoft Office; able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Why work for Heart Research Australia?
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team culture
- Great work -life balance, working almost fully remote with one day out of three in the office
- Work in a highly regarded national health charity
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply directly through the link – with a resume and tailored cover letter outlining your interest in, and suitability for, the role. Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this role on behalf of Heart Research Australia - please direct all questions to Diana Linde at email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.