Beaumont People are currently seeking an experienced Finance Officer to support a busy accounts team. This role is an immediate start and has the potential to become a permanent role.
Must be able to travel to Little Bay, parking available
As the Financial Officer you will provide accurate, timely and effective administration and bookkeeping support services to the team.
Main duties include:
- Process and reconcile financial intermediary and plan management customer accounts in Xero
- Process invoices
- Prepare monthly customer statements.
- Complete administrative functions within the NDIS portal in line with financial intermediary and plan management services.
- Liaise with the external service providers regarding invoices and resolving issues as required.
- General administration tasks.
- Previous experience in an administration/bookkeeping role.
- Experience with accounting systems and processes.
- Exceptional administration skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships.
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to work for a much loved charity with a friendly, flexible working culture. If you match the criteria above, please apply right away!