As the Financial Officer you will provide accurate, timely and effective administration and bookkeeping support services to the team.
Main duties include:
- Process and reconcile financial intermediary and plan management customer accounts in Xero
- Process invoices
- Prepare monthly customer statements.
- Complete administrative functions within the NDIS portal in line with financial intermediary and plan management services.
- Liaise with the external service providers regarding invoices and resolving issues as required.
- General administration tasks.
- Previous experience in an administration/bookkeeping role.
- Experience with accounting systems and processes.
- Exceptional administration skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills with intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships.