- Newly created role
- Leading Community Housing Provider
About the role
This is a newly created role in response to the recent growth and a commitment to expansion.
Working closely with the CFO and the Leadership Teams, the Finance Manager (FM) is responsible for leading and coaching the finance team with expert advice to deliver high quality financial management to ensure reporting activities are completed in line with strategic, regulatory and statutory obligations in accordance with Accounting Standards.
The role contributes to whole of business strategic planning as well as business planning for their area of responsibility to fulfil the Housing Trust’s Strategic goals.
A focus on continuous improvement ensures the development and delivery of best practice policies and processes for finance management, leading to business sustainability, ongoing Tier 1 NRSCH registration and compliance with all contractual and regulatory obligations.
A lateral thinker, proactive and solutions oriented with the ability to manage a multitude of tasks and projects simultaneously:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Accounting, CPA/CA qualified
- Substantial experience in financial management, financial analysis and payroll
- Proven ability to lead and develop a diverse team
- Sound understanding of Australian Accounting Standards, policy and legislation and compliance obligations applying to community housing
- Advanced problem solving and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the capacity to simplify reporting where possible
- Strong relationship management and networking skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values
- The opportunity to inform and enable business strategy
- Ability to have clear impact on lives and the community
- An inspiring and positive environment with an active staff engagement strategy
- Remuneration package includes access to salary packaging benefits including generous tax concessions and extra leave provisions
- Ongoing professional development
We are excited to hear from you. To request a full position description please email Liska Turner at email@example.com.
To submit an application please click APPLY uploading a covering letter outlining how your skills and experience would deliver on the role outcomes and a resume detailing your experience. Applications will be assessed on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
The closing date is 28 June 2020 however please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not-for-Profit has been retained to recruit this position so please direct all enquiries to Beaumont People.