|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Start Date:||2nd December 2019|
|Contact Name:||Jo Brown|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 09:01|
Acting as part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for leading the development of financial plans and budgets for the organisation against strategy as well as the preparation of quarterly management reporting. Your experience and confidence will be extremely important in communicating with key stakeholders to create stable and long-lasting relationships, in order to implement essential business decisions. As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the organisation is functioning to its best capabilities to support the cash management, budgeting, audit and financial planning.
Financial & Accounting
· You will be expected to work at a strategic and operation level, managing one direct report
· Monthly reconciliation and review of Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Expenses
· Maintain accurate financial data and reporting, including financial year budgets, forecasts and assist in yearend audits
· Prepare and lodge quarterly BAS and monthly AIS at the ATO portal
· Reconciliation of any ad hoc payments including Paid Parental Leave
· Manage and process payroll fortnightly from end to end
Don't delay, apply today!