- Full-time permanent role, with some flexibility to work from home
- Join a passionate, and committed team
- Based in the CBD, just a stroll away from multiple transport options
Cure Brain Cancer Foundation is the leading organisation for awareness, research, and advocacy in Australia. People with brain cancer are at the center of everything we do. This fierce compassion drives our values. We will always collaborate for success. We are boldly transformative. We thrive on open and transparent communication. We take ownership and are accountable.
About the role:
This role is key in supporting the fundraising and finance departments - with finance administration as well as front-of-house supporter care and involvement with fundraising programs, each day will look very different to the next!
- Supporting the Finance Manager; processing and receipting donations, banking cash/cheques for the foundation, and assisting with month-end, invoice payments and banking reconciliations
- Reply or escalate all donor enquiries, responding in a timely and sensitive manner
- Answering incoming calls and speaking to donors regarding fundraising, donations, and research
- Relationship management/stakeholder engagement with donors – calling Regular Giver’s when details lapse, etc
- Ensuring details are entered accurately and are up to date in the database (Salesforce)
- Previous experience in a donor care/supporter care or customer service focused role, and an understanding of fundraising and the not-for-profit sector is highly regarded
- Ability to interact confidently with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required – the candidate will be able to discuss sensitive topics with professionalism and empathy
- A can-do attitude and an ability to work in a changing environment, managing competing priorities without losing attention to detail
- All successful candidates must have a Working With Children Check (or be willing to obtain) and will undergo a National Police Check
Please apply now – all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, please direct all enquiries to Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaumont People specializes in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the not-for-profit sector on a not-for-profit basis