$73k + super
Full Time, 6-month contract, Start ASAP
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO) is a not-for-profit professional medical organisation, that is responsible for the training and professional development of ophthalmologists in Australia and New Zealand.
Key roles & responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Controller, this role will provide efficient, effective, and consistent accounting operations for the team.
- General data entry of supplier invoices
- Cheque and electronic funds transfer (EFT) preparation for AP
- Creation of invoices for new Fellowship applications, credit notes for membership adjustments in MYOB
- Receipting all payments against the invoice in the Accounts receivable ledger
- Daily download of EFT and BPAY from Commbank
- Daily banking
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation
- Corporate credit cards reconciliation
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports and year end financial audit
The successful candidate will have:
- Good written and oral communication skills - in dealing with office bearers, College members and staff.
- Competency with MYOB
- Previous bookkeeping experience, such as accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliations and cash handling procedures
- Previous experience in undergoing and preparing for audit
- Proficiency with Word, Excel
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If this role sounds like you please APPLY Now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.