Beaumont People are currently looking for an experienced Sales Consultant, with language skills in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese, to work for a respected not-for-profit in North Ryde. We require the successful candidate to speak 2 of these languages as well as fluency in the English language.
The Sales Consultant will ensure that the customer is aware of all products and services available and will guide them to their chosen product by asking relevant probing questions. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to transfer their skills from a sales background into an environment that requires more of an empathetic and compassionate approach.
We would also require this person to understand and be respectful of the different cultural or religious requirements that each customer has. The products and services are focused around mortality and bereavement, so the successful candidate needs to be comfortable around this subject matter.
- Deliver exceptional Customer service in multiple languages to all stakeholders, both over the phone and face to face
- Identify and sell products during face to face meetings, acknowledging cultural and religious requirements
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high standard of work ethic
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Update and maintain accurate records on CRM
To apply for the role you will have:
- Two 2nd languages to English – Either Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese
- Sales experience and the confidence to suggest a product/service based on questioning
- Solid customer service experience, ideally both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and experience using a CRM
- A NSW Driving License
With the Norwest Rail link opening soon, the organisation will be easily accessed by train or by car. Parking is available onsite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to RHONDA NEWMAN.