Beaumont People are seeking an experienced Consultant fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese, to work for a respected not-for-profit in North Ryde. The successful candidate will be fluent in English as well as two of the languages listed above.
This is a rare opportunity for a skilled individual looking to transfer their skills from a commercial background into an environment that requires an empathetic and compassionate approach. This role plays a key part in assisting their stakeholders in navigating through some of life’s most impactful moments.
- Deliver exceptional Customer service in multiple languages to all stakeholders, over the phone and face to face
- Develop and nourish trusting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high standard of work ethic and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Update and maintain accurate records on CRM
- Be an expert on products and services; be able to recommend appropriate options, being mindful of cultural differences
To apply for the role you will have:
- Ability to speak two of the following languages – Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese, as well as English
- Candidates with a hospitality, service, account management/warm sales background are favored
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office and experience using a CRM
- A NSW Driving License
The products and services are focused on mortality and bereavement, so the successful candidate needs to be comfortable around this subject matter and have a high degree of emotional intelligence.
The benefits to this role include a competitive salary, free onsite parking, close links to public transport, an Employee Assistance Program and learning and development opportunities.
With the Norwest Rail link opening soon, the organisation will be easily accessed by train or by car. Parking is available onsite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to RHONDA NEWMAN or DIANA LINDE.