Responsibility may include:
Facility and Maintenance
- Responsible for general maintenance of all buildings, including internal and external of buildings and of the grounds as identified;
- Provide preventative maintenance to all properties;
- Maintain, update and monitor a Maintenance Schedule for all sites;
- Plan and deliver residential setups and refurbishments ensuring that they meet WHS requirements, including but not limited to first aid kits, firefighting equipment and evacuation plans;
- Coordination of approved trades and services.
- Conduct regular vehicle inspections and minor maintenance within capability and skill level.
- Monitor First Aid Kits/Fire Fighting Equipment/testing and tagging on each site;
- Consult where relevant with residents and employees to enable works to be completed;
- Maintain the Contractor Register including updating insurance and license details;
- Engage positively with the people we support and Service Delivery employees to manage leases, property agreements and property registers;
- Maintain, update and monitor asset registers for all sites;
- Comply with WHS requirements including reporting all hazards, incidents and injuries