Beaumont People are recruiting a Facilities and Maintenance Advisor for a well-known Charity for an ongoing contract, starting immediately. Paying $65, 000 + super, full time.
Responsibility may include:
Facility and Maintenance
- Responsible for general maintenance of all buildings, including internal and external of buildings and of the grounds as identified;
- Provide preventative maintenance to all properties;
- Maintain, update and monitor a Maintenance Schedule for all sites;
- Plan and deliver residential setups and refurbishments ensuring that they meet WHS requirements, including but not limited to first aid kits, firefighting equipment and evacuation plans;
- Coordination of approved trades and services.
- Conduct regular vehicle inspections and minor maintenance within capability and skill level.
- Monitor First Aid Kits/Fire Fighting Equipment/testing and tagging on each site;
- Consult where relevant with residents and employees to enable works to be completed;
- Maintain the Contractor Register including updating insurance and license details;
- Engage positively with the people we support and Service Delivery employees to manage leases, property agreements and property registers;
- Maintain, update and monitor asset registers for all sites;
- Comply with WHS requirements including reporting all hazards, incidents and injuries
If you are immediately available and have proven experience in the above requirements, please APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email Annabelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org.