Exciting opportunity to join the acquisition team within a fantastic organisation who provide medical emergency and primary health care services to Australia's remote areas.
- Incredible leading brand loved by supporters
- Fantastic location
- Great work culture
The Face to Face Program Coordinator is responsible for the ongoing implementation, day to day coordination and oversight of the Face to Face acquisition program with a view to achieving budgeted income and growth targets for donor acquisition, retention and quality.
- Coordinate the face to face program and provide support to Face to Face suppliers to ensure budgeted goals for donor acquisition and retention are met
- Ensure that this organisation is compliant with organisational protocols and relevant legislation and codes of conduct
- Continue to develop the overall F2F strategy and plans to optimise and develop the F2F program
- Develop materials and stock management for all face to face activities as required
- Manage relationships with Face to Face suppliers
- Face to Face fundraiser training
- Provide regular reports and results monitoring all KPI’s, oversee budgets, oversee complaint management
- Work across the wider team to ensure supporters are onboarded correctly
- Contribute to new fundraising ideas and program development that encourages innovation
- Experience coordinating Face to Face programs
- Background in supplier management
- Training experience and the ability to present and inspire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Experience in managing various stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional project management skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis