We seek an Executive Officer for the Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand, not-for-profit professional association.
About the client:
The Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand (HSANZ) is the peak professional society representing Haematologists in Australia and New Zealand. The HSANZ aims to inform members of the most recent developments in haematology, and to advance knowledge and inspire continued professional development in the discipline. Its members comprise medical specialists, trainees, scientists and nurses.
About the role:
HSANZ is seeking a professional and self-disciplined individual to provide secretariat support to the board of directors, oversee the administration of the company office including financial management and bookkeeping, company compliance, and membership support. They are offering incredible flexibility and open to either FT or PT.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare agendas and collate documents for board meetings
- Coordinate accommodation, meetings rooms and catering
- Attend board meetings and record minutes; AGM administration
- Follow up action items
- Attend annual conference and liaise with professional conference organiser
- Process membership applications and attend to member inquiries
- Website maintenance using Contribute software
- Bookkeeping using Xero software inc. payroll, invoices, reconciliation and preparation of reports
To be successful you will:
- Have previous experience as an Executive Officer supporting a Board of Directors
- Be able to work proactively and independently in a solo role
- Have excellent computer and bookkeeping skills
- Have experience using systems like Xero, QuickBooks and MYOB
- Have previous membership experience
- Be flexible to attend board meetings and an annual conference
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are looking for part time permanent work and are happy to work in a solo role then please APPLY now! Alternatively contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont Consulting specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.