- Develop and deliver the marketing, communications and community engagement strategy
- Senior leadership role
- Leading community housing provider
- Wollongong CBD
The Housing Trust is a Tier 1 community housing provider, supporting over 2000 residents on low to moderate incomes with their housing needs. The mission of the Housing Trust is to provide a decent home for everyone. The Housing Trust consistently outperforms the NRSCH threshold for tenant satisfaction each year. In 2018, overall satisfaction with the services provided by the Housing Trust was 87%.
The Executive Manager of Marketing and Community Engagement is a key member of the Executive Management Team. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of the marketing, communications and community engagement strategy and we need someone who can operate at senior strategic level while also being comfortable with delivery across these areas. In addition to your core marketing and communications responsibilities, a critical focus of the role is to build the Housing Trust’s identity as a leading housing provider to support the growth strategy. You will also work to identify and coordinate tenders and grant applications and with a small team you will engage the community and partners to nurture relationships as well as implement research initiatives and evaluate the social outcomes of the work of the Housing Trust. In liaison with the CEO, you will also contribute to a range of advocacy activities and media relations.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications, Marketing or PR)
- Extensive experience in a similar leadership position
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies
- Confident relationship builder across broad stakeholder groups (corporate, community and government)
- Sound understanding of community and stakeholder engagement
- Experience coordinating and managing and grant applications
- Understanding of social impact including outcomes measurement
- Experience in the for-purpose sector is an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity and ethical behaviour
- Strong commitment to delivery of the organisation’s Vision and Values.
Opportunity for you
- The opportunity to drive business strategy
- Ability to have clear impact on lives and the community
- An inspiring and positive team environment with an active staff engagement strategy
- Salary package includes access to salary packaging benefits including generous tax concessions
- Ongoing support for professional development
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis