- Located in Inner West – just a few minutes’ walk from multiple transit options
- Full-time permanent position – immediately available
- Excellent opportunity to support a dynamic CEO in an established NFP organisation
About the Role
The Executive Assistant will be a key partner to the CEO and will play an integral part in achieving their strategic objectives. The focus of the role is to provide sophisticated, executive level administration support to the CEO, Board, and broader senior leadership team.
- Scheduling a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings (and travel as needed), and inbox management support to the CEO
- Producing correspondence, presentations and reports on behalf of the CEO
- Act as secretary to the Board and State Council – provide end to end meeting support; attendance and minute taking required
- Managing all incoming inquiries, escalating as necessary to ensure the CEO’s schedule is prioritised appropriately
- Managing relationships with internal/external key stakeholders
- Office management duties, including stationery and office supplies – ensuring procedures in place so the office can run efficiently, and other project support as needed
The successful candidate will have strong organisational/time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. You will have the initiative to make this role your own, be assertive and proactive to ask the right questions and achieve the results required.
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining strict confidentiality
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in an Executive Assistance position and Board support experience
- Strong initiative to find solutions and ability to exercise judgement to act in the best interest of the organisation and its CEO
- Proven success producing high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.