- Support a cause – find meaningful work in a not for profit organisation
- Sydney CBD location, an easy commute
- Close-knit, dynamic team – passionate about the cause
- Full time, permanent role
Be the key support to a dynamic leader in the for-purpose sector in a varied dual role as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
Working in a small team, you will be the first point of call internally and you will support the Board with administrative requirements.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manage all administrative functions of the organisation including general bookkeeping
- Diary and calendar management as well as stakeholder management
- Travel arrangements, organising meetings and required paperwork
- Overseeing the team's administrative tasks to meet deadlines
- Word processing of correspondence, reports and meeting documents
- Provide secretariat support to the Board
About the candidate
Potential candidates will have proven Personal/Executive Assistant experience, and strong organisational and time management skills.
You will be ambitious and possess the initiative to make this role your own. Candidates from formal and commercial backgrounds looking to find meaningful work and apply their experience to support a cause – apply now!
- Proven success producing high-quality work with strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Intermediate-advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you are ready to add value and make a difference to a great organisation then send your application in today! All applications will be reviewed as they are received and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.