Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- Inner-city location - close to public transport stops
- Support a cause - work in a not-for-profit
- Partner with a senior executive so they can execute their vision
This is a chance to be a key support in a not-for-profit sector in a dual Executive Assistant/Office Manager role. Working in a small team, you will be the first point of call internally and support the CEO.
Potential candidates will have previous assistant experience, and strong organizational and time management skills. You will be ambitious and possess the initiative to make this role your own. Candidates from commercial and corporate backgrounds welcome!
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Maintain efficient office operations such as ordering stationery, office supplies and managing incoming and outgoing mail
- End to end meeting support; both internal meetings and Board meetings
- Diary and travel management for the CEO
- Overseeing the team's administrative tasks to meet deadlines
- Word processing of correspondence, reports and meeting documents
About the candidate
The successful candidate must have previous experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant and:
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Experience in stakeholder management in a corporate environment
- Motivation to find meaningful work and support a dynamic not-for-profit
If this sounds like you and you are ready to add value and make a difference to a great organization, then send your application to me NOW!
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont Consulting.