Temporary Ongoing with the potential to go permanent
Pay rate $35-40+super/hour depending on experience
Full time hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and timely professional and administrative support predominantly to the CEO.
Critical to this role is the flexibility to attend meetings where necessary and be the conduit for information to the rest of the team. The EA and will work closely with others key members of staff in the business to ensure communication between departments is managed effectively.
- Provide complex diary and email management, responding on behalf of the CEO where appropriate and agreed. Prepare paperwork for meetings as required.
- Provide administrative support as required and listed.
- Screen incoming calls and respond independently when appropriate.
- Manage the quarterly Board meeting logistics, board presentations, agenda and meeting minutes.
- Organise travel, transfers, accommodation, visas and car hire where required, compile documents for travel related meetings for the CEO. President of the Board, Board Directors and General Manager.
- Liaise as appropriate with Board members, Government bodies, members and service providers.
- Arranges events, meetings and conferences, source appropriate facilities, organise catering and issuing invitations and information.
- Prepares confidential documentation, reports and presentations for the CEO, Board and General Manager.
- Co-ordinate AGM, State Conference and Industry Summit, including comittee meeting, venue, logisitics, paper, presnetiaions, delegate packs, atendees' accomodation and travel arrangements.
- Minute taking at all senior management and Board meetings.
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence, reports, and other documentation including emails, memos, agendas, notices and meeting minutes ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated appropriately.
- Substantial experience gained in a similar EA/PA role working directly for a CEO or Senior member of a Management team
- High confiendce and ability to liaise with all levels and types of professionals
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work to a high professional standard
- Computer Literate: Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iMIS (or similar), data entry skills
- Exemplary administrative skills including electronic diary management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage with senior stakeholders regarding confidential or sensitive matters
- Flexible and willing attitude to work
- Successful candidate must have a proactive attitude to manage a busy workload and CEO
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to achieve shared goals
- Ability to demonstrate and promote values of independence, transparency, collaboration, credibility and rigor in all that we do
- Successful candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If interested and meet the essential criteria please apply via the link to Jo Brown – Beaumont People 02 9093 4925