- Support a cause – find meaningful work in a not for profit based in Wollongong
- Join a close-knit team in a thriving and growing organisation
- Part-time role, 25 hours per week – 18-month contract
About the Organisation
Housing Trust is a Tier 1 Community Housing Provider with a current portfolio of 1,100 homes and over 2,000 tenants on low to moderate incomes.
The mission of Housing Trust is to ensure a decent home for everyone. They are thriving and have significant plans for growth. With an overall tenant satisfaction score of 88%, the Housing Trust consistently outperforms the 75% NRSCH threshold and is highly respected within the sector.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
Be a true business partner to a dynamic leader, assisting the CEO in navigating an exciting period of growth for an established, respected not for profit organisation.
- Provide administrative support for the CEO including being the first point of phone contact, delegating and escalating inquiries, drafting and proof-reading documents, and researching and assessing opportunities and risk
- Travel arrangements, diary, and inbox management
- Stakeholder management; assist with corporate and media events as required.
- Provide end to end Board/Sub Committee meeting support; attendance and minute taking required
- Maintain meeting records, commitments and action items for the CEO and provide timely reminders to management and staff in delivery of quality outcomes on schedule
- Support regulatory compliance and external reporting through contributions to internal policies, procedures, and processes
About the candidate
The successful candidate will have Executive Assistant experience, and strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience working in a similar regulated environment in government or NFP is highly regarded
- Proven success producing high-quality work with strong attention to detail
- Have a high level of confidentiality
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
- Intermediate-advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you are ready to make a difference to a great organisation, then - send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.
The closing date is 28 June 2020 however please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde (email@example.com) Beaumont People.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Housing Trust. All enquiries must be submitted directly to Beaumont People.