- Join a dynamic team in a growing not for profit organisation based in Wollongong – Housing Trust
- Full-time permanent role, NEWLY created due to internal promotion
- Candidates from a commercial background seeking meaningful work are welcome to apply
About the Organisation
The mission of the Housing Trust is to ensure a decent home for everyone. With an overall tenant satisfaction score of 88%, the Housing Trust is a highly respected Tier 1 Community Housing Provider with a current portfolio of 1,100 homes and over 2,000 tenants on low to moderate incomes.
They are thriving and have significant plans for growth.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
Be a true business partner in a dynamic organisation, working closely with the CEO and working in collaboration with the Leadership Team, staff, and the Board as well as external stakeholders.
- Provide high-level support to the CEO, and executive team; being the first point of phone contact, escalating inquiries, drafting, and proof-reading documents, researching, and assessing opportunities and risk
- Travel arrangements, diary, and inbox management to the CEO
- Maintain meeting records, commitments and action items for the CEO and providing timely reminders to management and staff in the delivery of quality outcomes on schedule
- Stakeholder management: coordinate corporate and media events as required.
- Provide end to end Board/Sub Committee meeting support; attendance and minute taking required
- Support regulatory compliance and external reporting through contributions to internal policies, procedures, and processes
- Support the Chairperson, Company Secretary and Chief Operations Officer as required with administrative needs
About the candidate
The successful candidate has: strong time management skills, and previous experience as an Executive Assistant, along with the initiative to make this role their own.
- Experience working in a similar regulated and accredited environment is highly regarded
- Proven success producing high-quality work with strong attention to detail
- Confidentiality is key
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Previous experience in a similar role with the ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
- Intermediate-advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
How to apply
Are you ready to add value and make a difference in a great organisation? Send your application in today! Send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde (firstname.lastname@example.org) Beaumont People.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Housing Trust. All enquiries must be submitted directly to Beaumont People.