- Opportunity to work for the Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF)
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Experience supporting a Board of Directors is ideal
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Australian Cancer Research Foundation (ACRF) provides funding to only the most promising cancer research initiatives in Australia. Through these funding initiatives, ACRF has a mission to outsmart cancer by providing world-class scientists with the equipment they need to improve the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of all types of cancer.
This is an opportunity to work full-time for a dynamic leader in the For-Purpose sector as an Executive Assistant Office Manager. The focus of the role is to provide sophisticated, executive level administration support to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors as well as event management.
Potential candidates will have proven Executive Assistant experience, strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be ambitious and possess the initiative to make this role your own.
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
Executive Assistance to the Chief Executive Officer
- Providing management support to a self-sufficient Chief Executive Officer
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements and required paperwork
- Provide strong support to help ensure the CEO’s schedule is aligned to key priorities
- Provide relevant verbal and written communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide secretarial support to the Chair and Company Secretary in the preparation of Board meetings
- Coordinate Leadership Team meetings, including the agenda and relevant presentation preparation
- Coordinate and assist in the administration of grants and bequests
- Organise and manage two prominent events annually
- Assistance with organisational projects, as directed
- Responsible for managing the relationship with the building management and ICT provider, including communicating regular updates and maintenance
- Support and drive Work, Health and Safety practices
- General office management and oversight
- Assist with various business improvement projects
About the candidate
- Experience in an Executive Assistance position and Board support experience
- Intermediate – advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Professional presentation and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and have a collaborative, flexible approach to work
- Proven success producing high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in consultation with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to build relationships, be assertive and proactive to ask the right questions and achieve the results required. As a key stakeholder in the organisation you will be confident to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute positively to the success of the organisation, assisting the CEO in driving initiatives and creating an exciting, sustainable and responsive team
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.