- Inner west location – close to several transit options
- Part-time 20-25 hours per week, flexible work arrangements
- Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support a dedicated and driven leadership team
About the organisation
City West Housing is a leader in developing, building, and managing affordable housing for rent in City of Sydney local government area. Their purpose is to build stronger communities and improve people’s lives by providing affordable housing.
This unique role will see you providing high level executive and administrative support to the CEO, the CFO/Company Secretary, and the Board of Directors.
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar and inbox for the CEO, including internal and external meetings, travel and conference arrangements as required.
- Manage the flow of information from a variety of stakeholders discreetly and confidentially
- Assist the CEO and CFO with correspondence, reporting and document execution and storage.
- Coordinate and assist with the preparation of presentations and leadership team meetings
- Assist the Company Secretary with the preparation of Board and Committee agendas, papers, registers, and distribution of minutes as appropriate
- Manage the Board Portal ensuring that information is kept up to date and complete.
- Assist the Company Secretary when necessary with arrangement of Board/Committee/AGM meetings including venue/catering
- Manage ad hoc projects/tasks efficiently and within a timely manner
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must have
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, please apply now.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of City West Housing, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.