- Located in Macquarie Park
- Support the CEO for a leading not-for-profit
- 11 month maternity leave contract, part time position
This unique part-time opportunity will see you providing high level executive and administrative support to the CEO as well as being able to retain a great work-life balance. The position is a key stakeholder in all administrative and maintenance functions supporting the CEO and the corporate offices located in Macquarie Park.
This role is a contract, part time position, three days a week. Please be aware that the preferred days are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the busy diary of the CEO: including coordinating meetings, and managing travel and conference arrangements
- Preparing presentations, reports, and business correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Assist Company Secretary with preparation of Board and Committee reports and minutes, as well as assisting with various arrangements for Board, Committee and AGM meetings
- Be the gatekeeper of the organisation for all internal/external communication and inquiries from a variety of stakeholders and escalating and referring them to the appropriate recipient
- Participate in a variety of special projects championed by the CEO
To be a successful applicant, you will have proven experience as an Executive Assistant with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will display organizational and time management skills, as well as the ability to multi-task. The successful candidate will be intuitive and have the confidence to act on behalf of the CEO to make informed decisions in their absence when needed, in line with the organization’s vision and goals.
Key Skills include:
- Technologically savvy with an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Have a high level of discretion and an understanding of maintaining confidentiality
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Potential candidates will have strong Executive Assistant experience and proven success building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.