Our client, an established not-for-profit based in North Parramatta is looking for an Executive Assistant to support a busy Executive Director. This person will be engaging, switched-on and professional with strong attention to detail and possess excellent written and verbal skills. This is unique opportunity to develop your career within an organisation that values and invests in its employees.
General duties include:
- Executive support to the Executive Director
- Diary, calendar and email management
- Producing presentations and reports of a general and confidential nature
- Organize and attend weekly staff meetings
- Coordinate meeting logistics and supplies
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Minute taking, action minutes and follow up as required
- Experience in providing Executive Assistance to senior management
- Effective communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- The ability to work autonomously, think strategically, show initiative and take ownership of adhoc projects
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work under pressure
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume to Melanie Lewis - Beaumont People