- Great location – based in the Inner West, a stroll away from multiple public transit options
- Contribute to a bustling team in a prominent not for profit organisation
- Permanent Executive Assistant role supporting a member of the Executive Team
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for an established not for profit supporting one of their Directors. You will be based at their Head Office and will be responsible for providing executive-level administrative support to the Director and their management team.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the relationship management and communications within the team. This requires confidential management of office and department operations and considerable discretion. You will have proven success in supporting an Executive member, with excellent time management, project coordination skills and high attention to detail.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule and coordinate a busy calendar, including internal and external meetings
- Efficiently manage a busy inbox and draft correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
- Manage the flow of information from a variety of stakeholders discreetly and confidentially; be a gatekeeper
- Assist with stakeholder management on behalf of the Director
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and the collation of documents for leadership team meetings
- Support with the document preparation, minute taking, and distribution required for Committee and Board meetings
- Provide project support (mainly reporting) on behalf of the Director
To excel as an Executive Assistant in this organization, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Technological savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience supporting a member of the Executive team with exposure to Board meeting support
- Experience and understanding of finance is ideal
- Constructive and strategic thinking
- Outcomes focused and proven experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic environment and possess the experience and confidence to step into the role and hit the ground running.
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further question please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.