This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant for an established not for profit, member-based organisation supporting their dynamic CEO. You will be based at their Head Office and will be responsible for providing executive-level administrative support to the CEO and their Executive Team. If you are looking to join a passionate team dedicated to improving the lives of Australians, your opportunity to find meaningful work is waiting for you.
This client is based on the Darlinghurst, Paying a salary of $70, 000 - $80, 000 + super + packaging.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- As the first point of contact for the Director’s Office, you will action enquiries made via telephone, email and in person
- Monitor, prioritise, distribute and filter or re-direct all correspondence daily
- Provide efficient and effective diary management for the CEO
- Manage emails as directed to ensure all required tasks and deadlines are met, using judgement and initiative when handling sensitive and confidential matters.
- High-level member meeting and board arrangements and preparation of briefing notes and paperwork
- Arrange meetings and appointments
- Manage all administrative functions of the organisation including general bookkeeping
The candidate will have experience providing support at the C-suite level, and a genuine passion to make a difference in the not-for-profit sector – however, sector experience is NOT required.
Key Skills Include:
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate-advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced within the commercial sector is highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and stay outcomes-focused under pressure
- Initiative to find solutions and the ability to exercise judgment to act in the best interest of the organisation
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining strict confidentiality - previous exposure to Board support is highly desirable
- Work with an organisation that values work-life balance and offers a 35 hour work week
- Fantastic employee well-being programs offered on-site
- Great additional perks such as: additional leave over the holiday period, and a generous salary package
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
The client will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.