Covering annual leave cover, this role is for 3 weeks in November.
To apply for the role, you will need the following experience:
• Management of the day to day operations of the office
• Planning and scheduling of meetings and appointments
• Travel and guest arrangements
• Organising of projects and conducting of research
• Preparation and editing of reports and correspondence
• Software experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
If you have these skills and are interested in assisting with this role, please apply now through the apply now function or contact Erin on 02 9093 4924 for a confidential conversation.