- Working for a leading education provider in the CBD
- Permanent opportunity
- Annual Salary Package between $108,220 and $111,14 inclusive of super
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative and secretarial support to two Senior Executives. The ideal candidate will ensure accurate, timely and appropriate responses to varied demands and tasks associated within this position.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Serve as the first point of contact for enquiries for the Senior Executives, including screening of calls, inbox management, dairy management, travel and accommodation requirements, correspondence, meeting planning and minute taking
- Correspondence on behalf of the two Senior Executives including; drafting and typing general and confidential material, preparation of presentations, liaison with internal staff and general minute taking
- General administration duties including; filing, maintaining paper and electronic records and correspondence, and general assistance with financial administration
- Ensure all documentation, analysis, presentations and material are ready and accessible in a timely and effective manner for the Senior Executives, particularly with meeting and presentation material
- Liaise with appropriate parties regarding matters that concern the two Senior Executives
- Implementing, administrating and improving procedures and systems to enable better functionality within the team including; policies, procedures and priorities of other areas of the provider
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise competing deadlines with highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced within the Executive Support space. This person needs to work collaboratively and have a well-developed working relationship with the two Senior Executives.
Prior experience and skills;
- Proven experience as a Senior Executive Assistant, with experience supporting more than one Executive
- Demonstrated ability working in a high functioning environment, whilst maintaining confidentiality always
- Strong customer service skills, people skills and comfortable communicating with individuals across an array of levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision whilst prioritising competing tasks
- Experience working in a planning/facilitating role in a team environment
- Be a forward thinker and plan ahead, including; preparation of documentation, presentations, paperwork and agendas for internal and external meetings
- Strong administration abilities with Advanced Microsoft Word, Outlook and Web research experience, with Intermediate experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to develop collaborative relationships with colleagues and client groups
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application below. For further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.