- Support the Assistant Director of Learning Services
- Full time, permanent position – November start
- Lismore location
Be part of a great team, assisting the Assistant Director of Learning Services. This is a busy, fast paced role in a dynamic environment. Supportive & collaborative team. Generous salary and benefits.
The Catholic Schools Office (CSO), Diocese of Lismore is a provider of school education on the north coast of NSW. 45 Catholic primary and secondary schools operate in all major urban centres and many smaller towns from Tweed Heads to Laurieton. The CSO work closely with teachers and principals to provide a comprehensive, quality education in a welcoming and secure environment.
This is a unique opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Executive Assistant to join the Learning Services Team. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director – Learning Services you will provide high level executive support as well as supervise a team of 5 administrative staff. This is a fast-paced role that requires you to think on your feet, be proactive and solution focused.
This is a full time permanent position commencing November 4th.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Assistant Director
- Diary management, travel coordination, venue and accommodation booking
- Undertake research, data collection and proof reading
- Prepare correspondence, compile reports, agendas and presentations
- Minute taking and attendance at internal meetings
- Arrange registrations for workshops and meetings through the MyLearning Platform and provide support for the MyLearning Help Desk
- Liaise with NESA, lodge notifications through RANGS on behalf of the Assistant Director
- Implement and maintain efficient administrative processes within the Learning Services Department
- Lead and supervise the administration team
- Monitor the administration team’s workload, run staff meetings and assist the team with their professional development
- Oversee budget development, monitoring and acquittals including grants to schools
- Act as the point of contact for the Assistant Director between internal and external stakeholders
- A diploma or equivalent qualification
- 5 years plus experience in a similar role supporting an Executive Manager
- Exceptional communication and the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor staff
- Intermediate – Advanced IT skills – Microsoft office suite
- Proven ability to implement improvements in business processes
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Working knowledge of WH&S and equity in employment
- Respect for the teaching of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle, ability to give witness to the church’s mission
‘APPLY NOW’ by sending through your up to date resume and cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application.
For a confidential discussion or further information contact Victoria Nankivell on 02 9133 9322 or Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to Victoria (detailed above).