Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- Support a cause and find meaningful work in a not-for-profit
- Easy to commute – work in the inner city
- Be the administrative backbone of a small and dynamic team
- Partner with a senior executive so they can execute their vision
This is a chance to be administrative support in a not-for-profit sector as an Office Manager and Executive Assistant. Working in a small team, you will be the first point of call internally and you will support the Board with administrative requirements.
Potential candidates will have proven Personal/Executive Assistant experience, and strong organizational and time management skills. You will be ambitious and possess the initiative to make this role your own. Candidates from formal and commercial backgrounds looking to put their experience to work supporting a cause – apply now!
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manage all administrative functions of the organization including general bookkeeping
- Diary and calendar management as well as stakeholder management
- Travel arrangements, organizing meetings and required paperwork
- Overseeing the team's administrative tasks to meet deadlines
- Word processing of correspondence, reports and meeting documents
- Provide secretariat support to the Board
About the candidate
The successful candidate must have previous experience as an Executive or Personal Assistant and:
- Intermediate-advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated exposure managing high-level stakeholders
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Motivation to support a cause aimed at improving the lives of Australians
If this sounds like you and you are ready to add value and make a difference to a great organization, then send your application to me NOW!
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please send through your resume and cover letter outlining your reason for application, addressed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont Consulting.