Depending on Experience Salary up to $110K+Super
Diverse, Inclusive and Collaborative Culture with Flexible Working
The successful candidate will be providing EA Support to a Senior Manager within the Leadership Team.
- Provide complex diary and email management, responding on behalf of Managers where appropriate and agreed. Prepare paperwork or packs for meetings as required.
- Provide administrative support as required and listed.
- Screens incoming calls and respond independently when appropriate.
- Management and distribution of internal/external mail and responding to correspondence, general enquires etc as appropriate.
- Manage the conferences, events and other team meetings as required, including set up, catering, logistics and taking minutes as required.
- Organises travel, transfers, accommodation, visas and car hire where required, compile documents for travel related meetings.
- Expense claims for executives
- Prepares confidential documentation, reports and presentations.
- Check all in-coming documentation for accuracy before giving to Managers for signature.
- Ensure that all invoices are coded correctly for processing.
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence, reports, and other documentation including emails, memos, agendas, notices and meeting minutes ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated appropriately.
- Raise and process Purchase Orders / Invoices
Budget and finance
- Coordinating with key team members, calling for agenda items, compiling documents with deadlines for Executive Leadership Team.
- Extensive experience gained in a similar EA/PA role working directly for a Senior member of a Management team
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work to a high professional standard
- Computer Literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
- Exemplary administrative skills including electronic diary management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Flexible and willing attitude to work to manage a demanding workload
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to achieve shared goals
- Successful candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If interested and meet the essential criteria, please apply via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941