Temporary Ongoing Contract potential to go Permanent
Pay rate $40-60/hour
Full time hours.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and timely professional and administrative support predominantly to the GM of Sales as well as supporting the Commercial Manager of Finance.
Critical to this role is the flexibility to attend meetings where necessary and be the conduit for information for the Sales Leadership team. The EA and will work closely with other EAs, Pas and Segment Assistants in the business to ensure communication between executives is managed effectively.
- Provide complex diary and email management, responding on behalf of Managers where appropriate and agreed. Prepare paperwork or packs for meetings as required.
- Provide administrative support as required and listed.
- Screens incoming calls and respond independently when appropriate.
- Management and distribution of internal/external mail and responding to correspondence, general enquires etc as appropriate.
- Manage the quarterly Sales & Marketing conferences and other team meetings as required, including set up, catering, logistics and taking minutes as required.
- Organises travel, transfers, accommodation, visas and car hire where required, compile documents for travel related meetings.
- Expense claims for executives
- Arranges events, meetings and conferences, source appropriate facilities, organise catering and issuing invitations and information.
- Prepares confidential documentation, reports and presentations for the respective GM and Commercial Manager.
- Check all in-coming documentation for accuracy before giving to Managers for signature. Ensure that all converga invoices are coded correctly for processing.
- Ensure all Credit Applications are signed by both the GM Sales & Commercial Manager in a timely manner and original documentation filed and forwarded to Accounts.
- Prepare and handle confidential correspondence, reports, and other documentation including emails, memos, agendas, notices and meeting minutes ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated appropriately.
- Management and storage of all files associated with key stakeholders, correspondence, reports etc in the correct filing systems.
- Raise and process Purchase Orders / Invoices
Budget and finance
- Organise and coordinate Workshops / Planning Sessions
- Coordinating with key team members, calling for agenda items, compiling documents with deadlines for Executive Leadership Team.
- Manage and maintain the Sales Site on the intranet
- Induction of new employees reporting to GM Sales and Commercial Manager.
- Substantial experience gained in a similar EA/PA role working directly for a CEO or Senior member of a Management team
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work to a high professional standard
- Computer Literate: Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Internet
- Exemplary administrative skills including electronic diary management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage with senior stakeholders regarding confidential or sensitive matters
- Flexible and willing attitude to work
- Successful candidate must have a proactive attitude to manage a demanding workload
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to achieve shared goals
- Ability to demonstrate and promote values of independence, transparency, collaboration, credibility and rigor in all that we do
- Successful candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If interested and meet the essential criteria please apply via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941