Beaumont People are searching for a focused and detailed candidate to support their CEO for a 1 month assignment.
The roles responsibilities include:
- Coordination and management of information and logistics requirements, assisting in travel and appointment commitments.
- Communicate and coordinate with external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepare correspondence and letters from the CEO, being proficient in Microsoft word and word processing.
- Perform adhoc admin projects.
- Other duties, tasks and administrative work directed by the CEO.
- Previous experience as an EA to the CEO.
- Ability and experience using travel and accommodation booking sites.
- Strong comprehension of Microsoft suite and word processing.
- An ability to hit the ground running and confidence to push back and ask questions.
- Must be available to work the entire full time assignment, through until the 5th of July 2019.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.