Temporary Contract initially for 6-8 Weeks potential to go Permanent
Pay rate $40-50/hour
Full time hours.
Less than 10 minute walk from the Train Station.
The successful candidate will provide Executive Assistant support to the Chairman. The role holder is expected to deal proactively with issues that may be confidential.
- Provide executive support to the Chairman, showing a proactive approach and initiative in managing multiple tasks & projects
- Provide comprehensive support including telephone; email; diary management; travel arrangements; credit card acquittal; expense reconciliation; organising meetings and events including hospitality; arranging conference calls; printing; photocopying; and greeting visitors
- Prepare timely and accurate correspondence, presentations, briefs, reports, agendas and minutes; drafting of notes, letters and emails; coordinate input from others and manage follow-up actions including undertaking research when required
- Ensure quality control of correspondence and movement of documentation and proactively prepare and collate documentation for meetings and conferences.
- Establish, maintain and review processes and procedures for the office ensuring efficiency
- Lead the broader office support team as the more senior member, including training or mentoring staff and directing the daily workload of additional secretarial staff as required by the office. Answer any overflow incoming phone calls to the office and assist with overflow Reception duties.
- Substantial experience gained in a similar role working directly for a Chairman, CEO or Senior member of a Management team
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work to a high professional standard
- Exemplary administrative skills including electronic diary management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage with senior stakeholders regarding confidential or sensitive matters
- Flexible and willing attitude to work
- Successful candidate must have a proactive attitude to manage a demanding workload
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to achieve shared goals
- Ability to demonstrate and promote values of independence, transparency, collaboration, credibility and rigor in all that we do
- Successful candidates must have full working rights in Australia
If interested and meet the essential criteria please apply via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941