Temporary Ongoing Contract
Pay rate $40-45/hour
Full time 38 hours per week.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the office of the CEO and other members of the Management Team. The role holder is expected to deal proactively with issues that may be confidential.
- Provide executive support to the Chief Executive Officer and the other members of the Management Team, showing a proactive approach and initiative in managing multiple tasks & projects
- Provide comprehensive support to the Chief Executive Officer and Management Team including telephone; email; diary management; travel arrangements; credit card acquittal; expense reconciliation; organising meetings and events including hospitality; arranging conference calls; printing; photocopying; and greeting visitors
- Prepare timely and accurate correspondence, presentations, briefs, reports, agendas and minutes; drafting of notes, letters and emails; coordinate input from others and manage follow-up actions including undertaking research when required
- Ensure quality control of correspondence and movement of documentation and proactively prepare and collate documentation for meetings and conferences.
- Establish, maintain and review processes and procedures for the office ensuring efficiency
- Lead the broader office support team as the more senior member, including training or mentoring staff and directing the daily workload of additional secretarial staff as required by the office. Answer any overflow incoming phone calls to the office and assist with overflow Reception duties.
- Substantial experience gained in a similar role working directly for a Chief Executive Officer or Senior member of a Management team
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills and a demonstrated ability to consistently deliver work to a high professional standard
- Exemplary administrative skills, including advanced Microsoft office and Business Intelligence system skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to engage with senior stakeholders regarding confidential or sensitive matters
- Flexible and willing attitude to work
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions to achieve shared goals
- Ability to demonstrate and promote values of independence, transparency, collaboration, credibility and rigor in all that we do
- All employees must be Australian citizens and must obtain and hold an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) - Baseline security clearance.
- Awareness and understanding of government processes and decision making.
If interested and meet the essential criteria please apply via the link to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941