$60k-$65k + super
6 month contract with possible extension
About the Client:
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) are the key promoter, developer and leader for project managers in Australia. AIPM works towards improving the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers by providing continual professional development, networking opportunities, information and advice and professional insurance.
About the Role:
AIPM are searching for an Events and Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month contract to take responsibility in supporting the planning and delivery of high-quality program of events, as well as the delivery of integrated marketing initiatives. The position will also support the execution of marketing campaigns across all channels.
About the Person:
The ideal person for the role will need to demonstrate a proactive and consciousness nature. You will possess strong stakeholder relationship skills, capable to communicate and liaise with suppliers, sponsors and partners, volunteers, and members. This position needs positivity and demonstrable experience with events and/or marketing.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating multiple professional events to support the Marketing Team, ensuring expectations are met and delivered.
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of events, from scheduling, planning and implementation.
- Prepare and distribute pre and post event analysis and reporting.
- Engagement with Chapter Councils regarding volunteering and participating opportunities at the event.
- Create and implement a responsive plan to promote the events program through digital marketing channels.
- Distribute regular, targeted EDMs to promote event program schedule.
- Support campaign planning, building, execution, tracking analysis monitoring and reporting.
- Proven experience in event coordination or marketing role.
- Superior organisation and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in relationship management and stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining website and social media content/
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.