- Manage a flagship fundraising event and build relationships with the community
- CBD office, great access to transport links
- Competitive salary packaging
- Drive and promote the organisation’s events and community fundraising program to increase support and revenue.
- Develop relationships with community groups and individuals to encourage support for fundraising activities.
- Lead the development of the community fundraising strategy and identify areas for growth.
- Organise and manage the organisation’s annual flagship fundraising event and source appropriate prizes.
- Provide support to peer-to-peer community fundraisers via platforms such as Every Day Hero.
- Process donations and manage supporter data effectively via the Salesforce CRM.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience managing community fundraising campaigns or within an event fundraising role.
- A track record of managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and working as part of a team.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and experience presenting to stakeholders.
- Previous salesforce or fundraising CRM experience will be highly regarded.
Rosheen Singh. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.