The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
MFAA are looking for a hands-on and proactive Events Manager to work within a small team to execute the events function from concept to delivery. This role will manage the delivery of state and regional professional education workshops, seminars and events.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in changing environment and demonstrate flexibility and transformational skills.
About the person
The ideal candidate for this this position must display self-disciple and a strong work ethic, always striving for excellence. You will demonstrate project management skills and more than capable of working autonomously and in a team. The role requires an individual to bring a positive attitude to a dynamic team.
- Manage the end to end delivery of assigned events, including state and regional
- Develop run sheets, planning documents, promotional flyers and other documentation to effectively deliver events.
- Engage and liaise with venues, AV companies, entertainment providers and other external stakeholders
- Manage event budgets.
- Engage with Business Development Managers and Marketing to plan, position and promote events and webinars.
- Partner with Sponsorship Manager to ensure the correct deliverables are offered to sponsors at each event.
- Build and manage registration sites for each event including suggestions for system improvements.
- Identify and implement initiatives and solutions to improve operational effectiveness and productivity.
- Previous experience in events management.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the ability to project a mange and deliver an event end to end.
- Ability to partner an engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience working with Event Databases (EventsAir desirable) and the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in the financial services industry or an ability to understand the industry.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships