$90k inc super
Full Time, Permanent
About the client:
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body for sonographers in Australasia. They work as a leading voice representing and advocating for the profession of sonography with a vision to see ‘that a Sonographer is known as the expert in ultrasound across the community.’
About the role:
As the Events & Conference Manager you will be responsible for the successful development and end to end delivery of the annual international conference in conjunction with a Professional Conference Organiser.
In addition, this role will also coordinate the delivery of Special Interest Group Days located across Australia.
About the person:
The ideal candidate will work autonomously and have strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. You will be innovative, proactive with the confidence and knowledge to challenge the status quo. Previous experience in managing hybrid and/or online events is highly desirable.
You will liaise and manage a diverse range of stakeholders whilst taking ownership for ASA’s major events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the strategic delivery of the Annual Conference
- Work with the marketing team to create marketing material for events and services
- End to end event planning, delivery and onsite event coordination of multiple events of scale per year
- Organisation and coordination of venue, suppliers and speakers
- Collaborate with the Program Committee to execute a robust program
- Manager the event registrations, bookings, budgeting, reporting and analysis
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in event planning and management with the ability to work independently and accurately on a number of concurrent projects, prioritising work flow to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong work ethic and initiative, including close attention to detail, as well as the ability to contribute and embrace innovative new ideas
- High-level written and oral communication, negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form good working relationships with a range of stakeholders including presenters, members and volunteers
If you feel you meet the above criteria APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Kristina or Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information. ASA would ideally like to conduct interviews before Christmas with the successful applicant starting in January
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.