- Wollongong or Wagga Wagga location
- Lead on community fundraising initiatives for an amazing cause!
- Competitive salary available
About the Organisation
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected, national social justice charity.
This dynamic role coordinates South Coast fundraising events, contributing to a national portfolio.
- Coordinate a major community fundraiser, and deliver innovative peer to peer events
- Assist with the development and execution of a detailed fundraiser journey
- Be instrumental to the successful implementation of the Strategic Plan within the team
- Relevant experience in events and/or fundraising
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating high-performing and diversified events
- Proven project and operation management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and management sills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.