- Campbelltown Location
- Lead on community fundraising events regionally for an amazing cause!
- Competitive salary available
About the Organisation
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected, national social justice charity.
This dynamic role coordinates large scale, South Coast fundraising events, contributing to a national portfolio.
- Coordinate major community fundraising events and deliver innovative peer to peer events
- Assist with the development and execution of a detailed fundraiser journey
- Be instrumental to the successful implementation of the Strategic Plan within the team
- Relevant experience in events and/or fundraising
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating high-performing and diversified events
- Excellent written and verbal communication and management sills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.